Our boxing classes are the perfect combination of fast-paced cardio, strength training, and technique development, designed to help you develop your stamina, agility, and body strength. In addition to learning proper form, footwork, and ways to maximize the power in your punches, J-Rock has developed energizing workouts that are guaranteed to keep you engaged and on target to meeting your fitness goals. If your primary workout goal is to lose weight, the amount of calories burned during your workout is an important consideration. You will burn between 780 and 1000 calories in a 60-minute boxing workout, depending on the exact activities in a given session. This is 2 times more calories than you would burn lifting weights, dancing or doing low-impact aerobics
WHY BOXING WITH J-ROCK?
- Sharpen self-defense skills
- Torch calories
- Build lean muscle and agility
- Certified Aquatics Exercise Association Instructor on staff
- ISSA Certified Nutritionist on staff (free supplement samples included)
- Certified Body Sculpting Practitioner on staff
- Certified Structural Integration/Massage Practitioner on staff
- Only private boxing gym with a onsite heated pool/jacuzzi
- Guaranteed fun at every class with great comradery and support
- Difficulty Level 75%
- Fat Loss Effectiveness 90%
- Strength Building 60%
- Fun 85%
EQUIPMENT AND LAYOUT:
- (1) Everlast 3 Station Stand (1 x Cleto Reyes Pro Speed Bag, 1 x 80lb Heavy Bag, 1 x Cleto Reyes Pro Double-End Bag)
- (1) Adjustable Pro Speed Bag Platform with Cleto Reyes Pro Speed Bag (Pro-style swivel)
- Open matt area for mitt work, stretching, core, deadlifts, kettlebell work, glute workouts, shadowboxing, etc. Mirrors are also provided to critique.
- Hottest ol school and current hip hop playlists (or clients can also play their normal workout playlist to make them feel more comfortable).
- Full size HDTV mounted above the work table for video tutorials, watching fights/sports, etc.
- The garage doors can be let up fully for old school gym feel, or the doors can be fully closed to make clients more comfortable.
- Onsite Heated Pool/Jacuzzi: Private in ground concrete pool (max depth 5ft. ) with attached Jacuzzi. Also includes a 7ft high pool privacy fence which surrounds the entire backyard of property. BONUS: Bluetooth waterproof speakers are floating in pool for jamming out during pool workouts 🙂
A typical workout starts with stretching, skipping rope, shadowboxing, and mitt work. Then its bag work for 4-10 rounds. Pool work for core workouts (targeting any muscle imbalances, reinforce the land based boxing/load weight training) and active recovery are up next. And finally recovery via heat therapy in the Jacuzzi, sipping on a freshly made protein shake. Sounds amazing right? It actually is so what are you waiting for? Book now!!